We've introduced a new way to make edits to an already published Workflow. You can now unpublish your Workflow form in order to make small changes. To edit your Workflow, click the "Make edits" link from the Build page of your form.
Unpublish to Edit the Workflow
When you get to the editing step, you're presented with the option to either "Unpublish and Edit" or "Copy Workflow Form". Unpublishing your workflow will halt activity on your form so that you can make edits. If you need to make large scale changes to your form, we advise copying your form rather than unpublishing.
Unpublish your workflow if you:
• Want to make small copy changes
• Need to add a step at the end of the workflow
• Don't have a lot of submissions
If you currently have in-progress workflow submissions, you'll be asked what you'd like to do with those submissions on the same page. We advise marking all in-progress workflows as complete before continuing. This helps avoid having missing data for in-progress workflows if too much is altered on the form. We also conveniently export your submissions for you and make those available in the Submissions Tab. A download link is also emailed to your login address.
Once your workflow is unpublished, you're free to make edits. When you're finished, publish your workflow again form the Workflow Editor. You can recap how to publish a workflow.
• If you edit or delete an existing field, previously collected data will be affected.
• If you move any "in-progress" submission to complete status, we do NOT force integrations to run in this scenario. You'll have to click into the individual submissions and force run any integrations.