Yes! When setting up your WebHooks you'll see an 'Error Emails' field where you can enter an email address to be notified in the event one of your WebHooks fails. Visit this article for more information on setting up WebHooks within you forms.
Articles in this section
- Are Formstack Forms 508 Compliant?
- Can Forms be embedded into our own web page?
- Can Formstack supply us with your W-9?
- Can I add multiple integrations to a single Form?
- Can I create custom notification emails?
- Can I export only certain columns of submission data from Formstack?
- Can I limit the number of answers permitted in a Checkbox field?
- Can I receive an email when a WebHook fails?
- Can I resend Notification Emails?
- Can I submit a form without an internet connection?