You could use a Long Answer field set to "Read-Only" and enter the Terms text into the field. The user will be able to scroll down and read the full text. Then, add a check box with an option that says "I agree to these Terms", etc. You will also want to set this field "Required" to ensure the user agrees before they can submit the form.
Articles in this section
- Are Formstack Forms 508 Compliant?
- Can Forms be embedded into our own web page?
- Can Formstack supply us with your W-9?
- Can I add multiple integrations to a single Form?
- Can I create custom notification emails?
- Can I export only certain columns of submission data from Formstack?
- Can I limit the number of answers permitted in a Checkbox field?
- Can I receive an email when a WebHook fails?
- Can I resend Notification Emails?
- Can I submit a form without an internet connection?