Sometimes you want to add several paragraphs of text to a form, such as terms and conditions, but you don't want it to take up an entire page. You can easily add a section of scrollable text to your form without having to use code. To do this, you can use a Long Answer field.
Just follow these steps:
1. Click on the Long Answer field option in the Form Builder Tools on the left and drag it over to your form in the spot you'd like to add it to.
2. Check to make the field "Read-Only"
3. Appropriately label your field
4. Adjust the width and height of your field as necessary - I suggest just changing the height to about 5 rows high
5. Paste your text into the Default Value field