Welcome to Formstack, let's learn about adding more to your account to make your experience the best as possible!
Themes are a great way to add a little extra to your form or personalize your form to your business. To add a theme to your form, you will select 'Theme' in your form builder:
From there you can either click 'Create New Theme' or create a copy of an existing theme to create a new custom theme for the account:
For details on customizing your themes once created, you can check out our support document found here.
To add users to your account, you will need to be an Admin on the account. If you are an Admin, you will have the ability to add users based on the plan selected.
To add users to your account follow the below steps:
1. Click the My Profile icon at the top right of the screen and select 'Users' from the drop-down that appears.
2. Click the 'New User' button at the top right of the screen.
3. Enter the first and last name of the user you wish to add as well as their email address they will use to log in and click 'Save'.
4. The new user will be sent an email with their login email, a temporary password, and the link to our login page.
Adding forms to your account is an important part of utilizing Formstack to its fullest ability! Once you have created your account, you are probably thinking 'now what?'
To add forms to your account, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Forms tab on the top toolbar of your account.
2. Click the button for 'Create New Form' at the top right of the screen or middle of the screen, if you're within an empty folder.
3. Select a blank form or a template for the form you wish to create. Further details on creating new forms can be found here.
Conditional Logic allows you to show or hide a field (or entire section) based on what the user selects for another field on a form. For example, you might have a field asking users How would you rate the service we offered? And if a user selects Poor, you might want to display an additional field for comments so the user can enter details on his or her experience.
To add conditional logic to your form you will need to add a Date/Time, Dropdown List, Checkbox, Number, Event, or Radio Button field to base your logic on. You will then apply to rules the fields or sections that you would like to place logic on. Further details on adding and working with conditional logic can be found here.
Adding integrations to your forms is a powerful way to seamlessly send submitted data to 3rd party applications in addition to storing it within the form's database within Formstack itself. This can include sending submission data to a Google Sheet, processing payments for order forms, or storing uploaded files in a services such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
1. To add integrations to a form, first go to the Settings tab within the form and select Integrations along the left.
2. From here, you can search for the specific integration you'd like to add, scroll through the entire list of available integrations, or click a category to scroll through just integrations of that type.
3. To add an integration to your form, simply click the 'Add' button to the far right of the integration and you can then click the 'Settings' button to go directly to that specific integration set up to complete adding it to the form.
For more information on working with integrations you can check out the support document found here.