Currently, we do not have a way to limit the number of items that may be checked by the end user on the Checkbox fields. However, when using a Radio button field, the end user may only provide one answer per question.
Articles in this section
- Are Formstack Forms 508 Compliant?
- Can Forms be embedded into our own web page?
- Can Formstack supply us with your W-9?
- Can I add multiple integrations to a single Form?
- Can I create custom notification emails?
- Can I export only certain columns of submission data from Formstack?
- Can I limit the number of answers permitted in a Checkbox field?
- Can I receive an email when a WebHook fails?
- Can I resend Notification Emails?
- Can I submit a form without an internet connection?