If you have an existing authentication provider with Formstack and need to update the service provider metadata to your Identity provider, follow these steps:
If using the new Admin Panel:
- Login to admin.formstack.com and navigate to the ‘Authentication Providers’ menu item on the left side of the screen.
- Click the ‘three dot’ icon under ‘Actions’ next to your active auth provider and select ‘Edit’.
- On the following screen, scroll down to the ‘Service Provider Metadata’ section right click and copy the link from the Download file link to import via URL (Recommended). If neither option works, you can copy and paste each metadata url individually.
If using the Forms Authentication Settings page:
- Login to your Forms account and navigate to the ‘Authentication Providers’ menu item in the header.
- Click “Edit” on the authentication provider you want to edit.
- Scroll down to the Service Provider Metadata section and right click on the ‘Download file’ link to copy the link. Use the copied link to import the metadata into your IdP.