The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most impactful data privacy law update to happen in over 20 years. This new EU regulation will significantly enhance the protection of personal data for EU citizens. The deadline for compliance is May 25, 2018. If you're behind the ball, use our Trust page for everything on Formstack security and to learn how online forms can help you meet GDPR standards.
How does Formstack meet GDPR Compliance?
To meet the security compliance standards of the GDPR, we've taken the below measures to ensure you have complete control of the information you collect, store, and manage with Formstack.
- Data Processing Addendum: A standard, pre-signed copy of our DPA is available for download directly from your profile.
- International Data Transfers: We comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.
- Incident Management: Formstack's engineers are on-call 24/7 and receive monitoring alerts regarding any incident.
- Data Accessibility: You have full control of the information you collect with Formstack. Contact us to learn more.
Maintain GDPR Compliance with Online Forms
Scrambling to comply with the GDPR? Learn how online forms can help you fast-track compliance by downloading our easy-to-use guide here!
Looking for more?
- Standard BAA: We provide a Standard BAA for all HIPAA accounts. Custom BAA requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Request a BAA here.
- Security Documentation: Get a PDF sent straight to your inbox that contains in-depth details on our data security and compliance protocols. Request Security Documentation here.