Yes! We do offer a save and return feature on our forms. It is called 'Save and Resume' and can be found in the Form Extras portion of the Build tab of standard forms. For more information on setting up and using that feature, please check out our support document here.
Articles in this section
- Are Formstack Forms 508 Compliant?
- Can Forms be embedded into our own web page?
- Can Formstack supply us with your W-9?
- Can I add multiple integrations to a single Form?
- Can I create custom notification emails?
- Can I export only certain columns of submission data from Formstack?
- Can I limit the number of answers permitted in a Checkbox field?
- Can I receive an email when a WebHook fails?
- Can I resend Notification Emails?
- Can I submit a form without an internet connection?