Connecting with Joomla
An alternative method is to remove all text filters for the Admin or Super Admin (depending on which account you have). To remove text filters for your Account type, go to Site > Global Configuration > Text Filters and Select "No Filtering" for your Filter Group; eg, Super Admin.
Important! The Joomla extension feature has been discontinued as of April 15th, 2015. To learn more about these changes, please check out our feature questions below:
1. I heard the Joomla extension is going away. What’s up with that?
A: Yes, our Joomla extension is going away on April 15, 2015.
2. Why are we sunsetting it?
A: The reason for this is because our extension works with Joomla versions 1.6 to 2.x which Joomla themselves have already sunset.
3. When is it going to be sunset?
A: April 15th, 2015
4. What should I do if I’m using the extension?
5. What’s going to happen to my form on April 15 if I’m still using the extension?
A: Nothing! You’ve already downloaded the Joomla extension so you still have it in your form. However, you will no longer be able to enable the extension and we will no longer provide support for it.
6. So I don’t have to do anything if I’m still using the extension?
A: Technically, no, but if you’re still using the form that uses the extension, then it’s a good idea to reimplement your form in a way that is still going to be supported by Formstack (see steps above).