If SSL is enabled on your form and the Form is embedded on a website that is not secure, the Form will still be secured. Since we cannot enable SSL on your website, only on the form, your page URL will not show as secure (https) even though the Form is secure. To enable SSL on the embedded site, you would need to have your web host set this up.
Articles in this section
- Are Formstack Forms 508 Compliant?
- Can Forms be embedded into our own web page?
- Can Formstack supply us with your W-9?
- Can I add multiple integrations to a single Form?
- Can I create custom notification emails?
- Can I export only certain columns of submission data from Formstack?
- Can I limit the number of answers permitted in a Checkbox field?
- Can I receive an email when a WebHook fails?
- Can I resend Notification Emails?
- Can I submit a form without an internet connection?