If your file upload storage is getting full or you'd just like to store your files on your own server, you can integrate Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, or Microsoft OneDrive to bypass our storage limit and save the files in that app instead of in Formstack. There will still be an access link to the file available in each submission. Check out our Support documentation below for information on how to integrate each of these applications with your form:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I see my files?
- In each submission, there will be a URL to the file in your storage integration.
- If I delete a submission in Formstack, will the file get deleted from my integration?
- The file will not get deleted from your third-party integration's database.
- Are the URL links to my files secure?
- Yes, you can control the security of your file uploads within your third-party integration's settings.